Salt Lake City, UT
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other world-class investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality.
To foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
We are seeking a self-motivated, goal oriented, and highly organized individual to join our Operations team as an Operations Coordinator. You will be based in our Salt Lake City office and will primarily be responsible for project managing multiple tasks at once, updating internal databases, and completing payments for work performed by outside vendors.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable.
- You’re extremely well organized and like to have a tidy desk/frame of mind.
- You’re an excellent and efficient communicator.
- You take pride in your work.
- You own projects from beginning to end.
- You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves and solve problems (no matter how big or small)
What you will do:
- Project manage multiple tasks/projects at once and have a pulse on the current status.
- Create and oversee daily scheduling for internal maintenance technicians
- Optimize internal technicians’ daily routes to maximize the number of achievable tasks. Follow up with external technicians / vendors to confirm appointment times.
- Adjust technician scheduling based on unexpected events throughout the day.
- Update internal databases to reflect the current state of projects.
- Process external vendor payments and follow up on vendor quotes in a timely manner.
- Help source new vendors across geographical territories as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Be located in Salt Lake City or be willing to relocate.
- Be an excellent written and oral communicator.
- Reliable internet and phone connection.
- Have a can do attitude.
No task is too big or too small for you to handle.
The time is now. Join us!