Field Operations Runner
San Mateo, CA /
Field Operations /
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other world-class investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality.
To foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
As a Belong Task Runner you will work in the Bay Area with the Field Operations team to help get properties ready for resident move-in.
You will be responsible for traveling around the Bay Area to meet Belong Pro's at various appointments and at our various properties. You will also be responsible for deliveries to and from Belong's various properties, stores, etc. This role requires you to pick-up items, so some heavy lifting is required from time-to-time.
You must have an eye for detail, focus and attention to every tasks given, and hustle, you must be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. (hence, the "runner" part of the role)
- Delivering/Picking up necessary keys, items, inventory from our office, or stores, to various Belong properties throughout the Bay Area.
- Meet Pros for various inspection appointments (e.g. Comcast, Utilities, cleaner)
- Strong Communication skills, requires you to communicate between the Field Operations, Member Services, and Homeowner Growth teams
- Develop positive relationships with HOA's, Apartment Building Managers, homeowners as a representative of Belong
- Occasionally lift heavy items
- Attention to detail and ability to ensure completion of tasks, with exceptional time management
- Ability to multi-task and be energetic and eager to learn
- Ability to work independently and problem solve
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must be able to pick up technology quickly, ability to use a smartphone to get your daily tasks and send updates to our operations team
- Must have reliable transportation and (bonus if you drive a cargo van) a valid California Driver's License, and proof of insurance. (reimbursement for mileage)
- Ability to roll with the punches - priorities and schedules change quickly and we need someone who can keep up in a fast-paced environment
- Clear communication at all times, regardless of whether things are going right or wrong, must be able to update managers and escalate issues before they become a bigger deal
- Ability to receive constructive criticism to improve skillsets and acknowledge mistakes so they're not repeated
- Excellent organizational skills
The time is now. Join us!