Sales Representative - Resident Concierge
San Mateo, CA
Time to Belong
We are an experienced team backed by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z), GGV Capital, Laurence Tosi, and other world-class investors. We are hard at work designing the future at the intersection of consumer real estate and hospitality.
To foster human connection by deepening our collective sense of belonging. One unique home, one special neighborhood, one new city at a time.
We are pioneers of the new mindset of the redefined American Dream by changing the experience of owning and renting homes. We manage properties for our homeowners and treat the residents who live there with the attention, speed and care they deserve. Our residents, who before felt like second class citizens, are connected not only to each other, but also to the local merchants, events, and institutions that give communities their unique character.
It all starts with; how can we help you?
As a Belong Sales Representative - Resident Concierge, you will be responsible for building and nurturing existing and new relationships, by providing a high touch concierge experience, leading to customer retention.
We are looking for an Self starters who are process-oriented, organized, sharp, empathetic, engaging, and excited about community.
As we grow, you will help grow the Experience team to accommodate more members and cities.
In addition to your work in Experience, your second priority will be to help develop a growing side of our business and an innovative type of real estate/community development. Day to day will be split between sales and customer support
- Sales - Weekend showings either Saturday or Sunday to generate interest for specific homes, application follow up throughout the week with a sales spin, helping potential residents understand the goal of Belong and the value of using us as their long term rental solution
- Customer support - Helping interested residents with our application process and questions; providing them with an excellent, organized efficient, and timely rental process
- System development and creation - Thinking critically about how to host the best Open Homes possible; improving our processes so that residents going through our Open Home/Application Process have an 11 star experience; brainstorming and researching marketing strategies for potential residents; networking in the area to create and nurture our resident sales funnel and encourage interested residents to apply
- Detail oriented, thorough, and organized
- Exceptional customer service background
- Ability to organize work, handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Strong math, written and verbal communications skills, as well as proven problem-solving and multi-tasking ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Demonstrate a high level of emotional intelligence in both internal and external interactions
- Comfortable solving conflict internally and externally
The time is now. Join us!