Customer Success Manager
Toronto, Ontario /
Customer Success – Customer Success /
BenchSci's vision is to bring medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We're doing this by empowering scientists with the world’s most advanced biomedical artificial intelligence to run more successful experiments. Backed by F-Prime, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI fund), and Inovia Capital, our platform accelerates science at 15 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading research centers worldwide. We're a CIX Top 10 Growth company, certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success Team. You will report to the Senior Manager, Customer Success.
- Track and be accountable for key performance indicators that convey account health: acquisition, retention, and evangelism within your assigned accounts.
- Develop new strategies to grow and retain BenchSci’s industry users with increased efficiency and process
- Direct the creation of assets and the execution of campaigns to intervene in accounts that are at risk of low acquisition, retention, or renewal
- Work closely with the Scientific Liaisons, VP of Customer Success, and Sales teams to plan for and execute account onboarding, and ongoing account engagement strategies
- Support the Sales team by building relationships with important partners and generating data to demonstrate BenchSci’s value to its clients
- Drive and be accountable for ongoing communication with client stakeholders, leading committee meetings and providing regular status updates.
- Collaborate with the product team to identify unmet user needs and test features with industry users
- Stay on top of trends and developments related to customer success
- Travel internationally to customer sites for ongoing engagement and periodic business reviews (post-pandemic lockdown)
- 3+ years experience in a similar customer-facing role (Customer Success, Account Management or similar)
- Experience working with large multinational organizations and senior executives
- Proven experience spending time with clients and presenting in front of audiences of all sizes
- Proven ability to develop accounts by building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders
- Desire to continuously improve processes and improve the strength of your accounts
- A passion for making a real and tangible impact through your work driving progress in the life sciences
- Willingness and ability to travel internationally, especially to the US (post pandemic lockdown).
Our benefits and perks:
- A compensation package that includes equity options
- An annual Executive Health Assessment at Medcan (everyone gets the "executive treatment")
- Effectiveness coaching for managers including onsite, personalized coaching from a trained clinical psychologist
- Mental health support including mindfulness sessions and a free Headspace account
- Complimentary genome sequencing from 23andMe
- Three weeks of vacation, plus another week (we're closed Dec 25-Jan 1)
- Additional days off such as BenchSci summer day, your birthday, and more.
- Work from anywhere flexibility. Every day right now, and up to 4 days per week once we return to the office
- An onsite gym to keep fit with a Peloton and other great equipment
- A great benefits package including health, dental and vision care.
Here at BenchSci, these are our core values:
Focused: We focus on what will drive the greatest impact at all times.
Advancement: We believe in continuous growth, and discovering new ways to do things better. This applies to our product and business, but also to ourselves.
Speed: We recognize that without a sense of urgency, our team, our product and our mission lose their value.
Tenacity: What we’re trying to do isn’t easy, but we hire the best people, and give them the autonomy, tools, and resources to succeed. The hard work is up to them.
Transparency: We believe that sharing diverse ideas and information creates strong teams. Our success stems from research, collaboration, feedback, and trust.
BenchSci is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment. All four of our cofounders are immigrants to Canada, as are many of our employees. We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas.