Product Marketing Manager
Toronto, Ontario /
Strategy and Marketing – Marketing /
BenchSci's vision is to bring medicine to patients 50% faster by 2025. We're doing this by empowering scientists with the world’s most advanced biomedical artificial intelligence to run more successful experiments. Backed by F-Prime, Gradient Ventures (Google’s AI fund), and Inovia Capital, our platform accelerates science at 15 top 20 pharmaceutical companies and over 4,300 leading research centers worldwide. We're a CIX Top 10 Growth company, certified Great Place to Work®, and top-ranked company on Glassdoor.
We're currently seeking a Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. Reporting into the Director of Marketing, you will develop and execute marketing assets and campaigns to support our Product and Customer Success teams.
- Understand our brand and market: become deeply familiar with the problems we solve, how we solve them, and who our customers are
- Understand our products and users: learn our products inside and out, back end and front, and become deeply familiar with the scientists that use them
- Develop product marketing strategy: work closely with our Product and Customer Success teams to ideate, prioritize, and establish objectives and key results that leverage marketing activity to acquire and retain users
- Lead execution of product marketing tactics: create project plans, manage project completion, directly contribute to deliverables as needed, and generally ensure the delivery of timely, high-quality assets and initiatives that achieve Product and Customer Success goals
- Measure, report on, and optimize results: devise and implement measurement plans, track and analyze progress, and experiment to achieve continuous improvement
- Desire to make a positive impact on the world, and an interest in life science
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years' experience in a marketing manager role, preferably related to product marketing, growth hacking, or supporting a customer success team
- Technical curiosity and fluency, with an interest in and understanding of the digital product development process
- Proven ability to collaborate closely with teams and prioritize requests while maximizing impact from resources
- Experience with marketing automation and analytics tools
Our benefits and perks:
- A compensation package that includes equity options
- An annual Executive Health Assessment at Medcan (everyone gets the "executive treatment")
- Effectiveness coaching for managers including onsite, personalized coaching from a trained clinical psychologist
- Mental health support including mindfulness sessions and a free Headspace account
- Complimentary genome sequencing from 23andMe
- Three weeks of vacation, plus another week (we're closed Dec 25-Jan 1)
- Additional days off such as BenchSci summer day, your birthday, and more
- Work from anywhere flexibility. Every day right now, and up to 4 days per week once we return to the office
- An onsite gym to keep fit with a Peloton and other great equipment
- A great benefits package including health, dental and vision care
Here at BenchSci, these are our core values:
Focused: We focus on what will drive the greatest impact at all times.
Advancement: We believe in continuous growth, and discovering new ways to do things better. This applies to our product and business, but also to ourselves.
Speed: We recognize that without a sense of urgency, our team, our product and our mission lose their value.
Tenacity: What we’re trying to do isn’t easy, but we hire the best people, and give them the autonomy, tools, and resources to succeed. The hard work is up to them.
Transparency: We believe that sharing diverse ideas and information creates strong teams. Our success stems from research, collaboration, feedback, and trust.
BenchSci is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and are committed to fostering an inclusive environment. All four of our cofounders are immigrants to Canada, as are many of our employees. We welcome your fresh perspectives and ideas.