Design Production Coordinator - Primetime Comedy
Burbank, CA /
Production Staff /
Bento Box is searching for an experienced Design Production Coordinator! The ideal candidate is detail oriented with prior experience design coordinating for a 2D series. Must have a sharp eye and the ability to quickly adapt to the unique needs of the production. Problem solving skills are a plus!
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows.
Thank you for applying!
- Breakdown scripts/storyboards at each phase
- Maintain database with up to date designs, revisions, and notes
- Manage artist assignments and prioritize when needed
- Daily retrieval of new & revised designs, circulate for notes & approvals
- Alert PM if any artist or department is in danger of missing a deadline
- Update Directors daily on design changes/issues
- Make sure artists have updated scripts & reference materials as needed
- Pull incidentals for approved use
- Pull photo reference for design kick-off
- Prep design packs for storyboard kick-off meeting
- Attend design reviews, take notes, communicate notes to artists
- Coordinate with AP on designs in need of legal/S&P approval
- Leadsheet creation and maintenance
- Prep files for shipping and upload to FTP
- Research design questions from Animation Studio
- 2+ years of experience in animation production, with emphasis on 2D animation
- Outstanding people skills with ability to guide a unique group of creative staff
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Knowledge of Shotgun and Photoshop preferred; Toon Boom Harmony is a plus.