North Hollywood, CA /
Business & Legal Affairs /
Bento Box is looking for an experienced Paralegal to join the Business & Legal Affairs team. This position demands an independent thinker who is eager to take ownership of a variety of assigned projects, and someone who is a self-starter who can identify areas of need and propose meaningful solutions for consideration. The Business & Legal Affairs team is leanly staffed and in need of a candidate who can thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment. Drafting and administrative experience in a studio environment are also necessary skills for the top candidate.
- Drafting and reviewing a variety of animation production related documents
- Summarizing and maintaining contractual obligations for internal communications and tracking
- Streamlining workflow amongst the Business & Legal Affairs team and cross functional partners
- Maintaining internal tracking documents for executive reference
- Other assigned projects as needed by the team
- 3 years of paralegal (or comparable) experience in entertainment business and legal affairs.
- Animation specific experience is a plus
- J.D. is preferred
- Basic understanding of guild/union agreements and issues
- Ability to work independently and reliably, and proactively identify areas for improvement within the team
- Detail-oriented is a must
- Experience streamlining internal team inefficiencies