Assistant Animation Editor
North Hollywood, CA /
Editorial & Post Production /
Bento Box is looking for an experienced Assistant Animation Editor for a 2D episodic comedy series.
Local 700 union status must be current
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows!
Thank you for applying!
- Import locked animatic QuickTime’s and aaf files into Avid.
- Import all animation takes into the Avid in preparation for attended edits with show creators and EP’s.
- Help conform edit to each revised script draft.
- Keep edit up to date with most current music cues from composer.
- Track all animation retakes, cut in daily, making sure all retakes are in prior to any attended edit and the lock.
- Responsible for multiple daily outputs for show runners and network deliveries.
- Assist editors with the preparation of all final online assets for delivery to post facilities.
- Assist editors with all other requested needs.
- Must be highly proficient in HD workflow, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Experience working on both broadcast and digital series.
- Strong communication skills and flexibility when working with directors, show runners and EP’s.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Responsible for meeting all delivery deadlines, including quality checking prior to deliveries.
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest editing techniques and visual trends, especially in animation.
- Local 700 union - status must be current and up to date on the contract services roster.