Post-Production Coordinator - Primetime Streaming Series
Burbank, CA /
Editorial & Post Production /
Bento Box is looking for a strong Post-Production Coordinator who can hit the ground running.
This is a remote, work-from-home position due to the pandemic, but we are looking for LA residents only.
Must have experience working as a Post Coordinator in animated television.
Please note: This is not an entry-level position.
- Take and distribute notes Retake Animation Director
- Post Design Requests to Design Coordinators
- Take and distribute notes in Lock, Pre-Dub, Mix, and Online Sessions
- Manage workload for 4 retake animators, tracking documents, and keeping animators on schedule
- Facilitate animator's questions, audio and asset needs
- Send daily to off-site post-house
- Export .exr's for online deliveries as requested by editorial
- Send Supervising Director overseas shots for review
- Work closely with Producers, Production Supervisor, other coordinators, and PAs
- Assign and manage Post PA's daily/weekly tasks
- Understanding of Toon Boom Harmony is a plus
- Experience working with outside post-houses, overseas animation studios a plus
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience as a Production Coordinator for 2D animation, preferably series
- Must be proficient in Shotgun
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite, Filemaker, Excel, ToonBoom (Storyboard Pro, Harmony), Adobe Suite preferred
- A strong willingness/ability to learn additional softwares
- Must be located in Los Angeles, CA