IT Desktop Support Technician
Bento Box Entertainment is looking for an IT Desktop Support Technician. Position to be filled immediately.
We are seeking a highly motivated IT Desktop Support Technician to join our team. You will provide technical support services to all internal users for the day-to-day operations. We're looking for someone whose primary skill set is supporting Mac. In this role, you'll be helping with the deployment and support of everything Apple (and some PCs) across the organization.
- Respond to service requests and provide end-user support including the troubleshooting and administration of desktops, laptops, and printers.
- Document, track, and monitor issues to ensure timely resolution.
- Communicate clearly and professionally through email, on the phone, and in person.
- Handle all confidential information in a professional, appropriate manner.
- Client interactions must be handled with diplomacy and tact. Individual must communicate with clients in an appropriate, polite manner.
- Identify, research, and resolve technical problems with the assistance of senior staff.
- Deploy, administer, and inventory of all desktops, laptops and peripherals.
- Work effectively and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- 1 to 3 years of IT technical support or similar customer service experience.
- Strong working knowledge of Mac OS, iOS.
- Experience with Google Apps preferred.
- Ability to determine user needs and respond accordingly.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move heavier weights with assistance as needed.