Post Production Coordinator - Primetime Series
Burbank, CA /
Editorial & Post Production /
The Post Production Coordinator reports to the Post Manager, AP (if applicable) and the Producer. They are responsible for managing the Post Production process from start to finish.
- Tracking all retuned footage from OS
- Maintain retake database including: Calling technical retakes, tracking all creative retakes, attending all retakes sessions
- Tracking all dailies
- Prepping all reference materials needed for retakes
- Ensure all creative & legal notes have been addressed
- Ensuring final picture is accurate in AVID bay and at Online facility
- Assure delivery for Main & End Credit title
- Maintain clarity of information and good channels of communication between the Post Manager, AP, Producer, editor & sound editor
- Maintain high company standards
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.