North Hollywood, CA
The ideal candidate is detail oriented any hyper vigilant! Must have prior experience design coordinating for a 2d series. This job requires a sharp eye and the ability to quickly change and adapt to the unique needs of the production. We love people who thrive on continuing to evolve and who strive to come up with innovative solutions to everyday production issues.
Overachievers are welcome!
- Breakdown scripts/storyboards at each phase
- Maintain database with up to date designs, revisions, and notes
- Manage artist assignments and prioritize when needed
- Daily retrieval of new & revised designs, circulate for notes & approvals
- Alert PM if any artist or department is in danger of missing a deadline
- Update Directors daily on design changes / issues
- Make sure artists have updated scripts & reference materials as needed
- Pull incidentals for approved use
- Pull photo reference for design kick-off
- Prep design packs for storyboard kick-off meeting
- Attend design reviews, take notes, pass notes to artists
- Coordinate with AP on designs in need of legal / S&P approval
- Leadsheet creation and maintenance
- Prep files for shipping and upload to FTP
- Research design questions from Animation Studio
- 2+ years of experience in animation production, with emphasis on 2D animation.
- Outstanding people skills: ability to guide a unique group of creative staff.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Knowledge of Shotgun and Photoshop. Toon Boom Harmony is a plus.
Cover letters are appreciated; don’t make us imagine why you are the perfect fit…this is your chance to tell us!