North Hollywood, CA /
Editorial & Post Production /
Bento Box is looking for an experienced Animation Post Coordinator!
Must be LA based and available to start work IMMEDIATELY.
Candidates must have 1+ years of experience and fit the requirements as listed below.
- Familiar with 2D animation process from pre through post
- Experienced in preparing and running cast records
- Supreme organizer, detail tracking is your jam!
- Guru of Excel, Google docs, and Photoshop
- Used to juggling many tasks and details without anything falling through the cracks
- Great with all types of people and know how to successfully support them by adjusting communication methods to get the best results
- Driven to climb the post ladder of success!
- Breakdown scripts prior to records and top sheet creation
- Prep cast timecards, day player agreements, and Exhibit Gs for table reads & records, facilitate signatures and distribution
- Book record studio, & send ADR ref materials when needed
- Coordinate cast schedule for table reads & records
- Circle take notes during record session
- Track legal and standards notes to be addressed and recorded
- Maintain various Google tracking docs
- Schedule dialogue edit sessions, take notes, distribute radioplay
- Keep storyboard teams and editorial up to date with current dialogue and script
- Support editorial by pulling music cues from library for animatic
- Animatic and color cut Quicktime QC and distribution
- Schedule and run spotting sessions for Composer and Sound Designer
- Track music cues throughout process and wrangle approvals
- Photoshop credit creation, approvals, and QC at online
- Delivery of all audio and video elements to post vendors for online and mixes
- Music cue sheet creation
- Help coordinate post delivery elements to network and vendors
- Be awesome!