Facilities and Operations
Bento Box Entertainment is looking for a Facilities Clerk. Position to be filled immediately.
- Perform maintenance duties such as repairing, assembling, and installing.
- Run errands and travel locally for pick-ups and deliveries.
- Perform general maintenance tasks such as: installation of bulletin boards and shelves, hanging pictures, moving furniture and equipment, light carpentry, etc.
- Ensure conference rooms, kitchens and common areas remain presentable and organized.
- Maintain supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels, anticipate requirements and restock
- Prepare office spaces for new hires: Assemble office furniture and help employees to customize their office spaces (hanging pictures, setting up shelves, etc.).
- Set up meeting rooms, coordinate, and run company events.
- Assist with internal office moves.
- Provide backup and assistance to the receptionist.
- Respond and resolve issues timely and efficiently.
- Position will service three separate buildings.
- Additional duties may be assigned.
- Valid driver’s license, evidence of automobile liability insurance.
- Must have own vehicle.
- This position requires a lot of bending, squatting, kneeling, moving and walking. You must be able to push a minimum 100 lbs. and lift, hold, and carry 75 lbs.
- Must be a hard-working, proactive problem-solver, and responsible with time management.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with Google/Microsoft Suite.