2D Animator - Bento Box Atlanta
Atlanta, GA /
Bento Box Animation Studios Atlanta is bustling with several new and on-going productions! As we are busier than ever, the search is on for exceptional 2D Animators for the production of broadcast television and online animated series.
The ideal candidate is deadline-driven and able to handle quick turnarounds. Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and willing to take and follow direction. Attention to detail as well as a firm understanding of file management and organization are all highly regarded. Must be good communicators, as engaging with co-workers and directors is an integral part of this role. We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative, motivated, and shares our love of cartoons.
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows. Thank you for applying!
- Create final, fully posed, colored and in-betweened character animation based on provided storyboards
- Embellish character action and emotion
- Strong character acting ability, solid sense of comedic timing, high quality draftsmanship and drawing abilities
- Well developed critical eye with strong attention to detail
- Applicants must be able to follow the schedule set by the production team
- Proficiency in ToonBoom Harmony software is required
- Two (2) + years of professional studio experience
- Online portfolio for submission is required
- Applicants will be required to take an animation test to ensure that they have the necessary understanding of the software, timing, and technical use of rigs
- Previous experience in a broadcast animation environment and knowledge of a studio production pipeline is highly valued
Applicants for 2D Animator are accepted from both residents and non-residents of Georgia. If you are willing to relocate to GA, please indicate so in the options provided in application.