North Hollywood, CA
We are looking for an experienced, motivated, detail-oriented Animation Producer! This Producer reports to Supervising Producer. They are responsible for the initiation, coordinating, supervising, and controlling all aspects of production.
- Works with Supervising Producer in creating Budget and Schedule appropriate for assigned production.
- Establishes all Pre-Production and Post-Production pipelines.
- Oversees the production budget and day-to-day operations.
- Hire staff for all aspects of production and post-production
- Works with EP and Directors to ensure consistency of creative vision.
- Oversees animation studio, ensuring quality of animation, budget and schedule are adhered to.
- Serves as the primary point of contact for staff, clients, and network.
- Maintains clarity of information and good channels of communication between the Supervising Producer and Network.
- Delegates appropriate responsibilities to Associate Producer.
- Maintains high company standards.
- Maintains schedule and budget.
- Possesses professional and deep technical knowledge.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues, identifying solutions, and recommending action.
- Maintains working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Understands Harmony pipeline
- Is a pro-active, positive team leader
- 3+ years of experience producing animation, with emphasis on 2D animation with a thorough understanding of a 2D production pipeline from development to post production.
- Outstanding people skills: Ability to guide a unique group of creative staff.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Must be able to adapt to changes easily within a highly dynamic environment, including the management of the team within this environment.
- Strong attention to detail is critical.
- Knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony, Shotgun, Slack, Storyboard Pro, Excel, and Photoshop.
- Experience with Production Tracking and Asset Management software.
- Previous supervisory and leadership experience, including demonstrated ability to manage and motivate a team.
- Knowledge of union rules including SAG/Aftra, 839 Animation Guild, and WGA.