Character Designer - 2D Animated Kids Series
North Hollywood, CA /
Bento Box is seeking a fun and adventurous Character Designer to bring life to a new 2D series for kids!
Position starts: Immediately!
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows!
Thank you for applying!
- Report to Supervisor daily for assignment direction and notes
- Read scripts and be familiar with story and jokes
- Daily check in with Design Coordinator for assignments
- Responsible for completing assignments on schedule
- Maintain quality and continuity of designs within the show
- Implement all executive notes
- Reference storyboard for final designs to make sure storyboard needs are met
- Strive for excellent communication within team
- 2+ years of experience as a character designer in episodic series television
- Strong proficiency in Photoshop. Toon Boom Harmony is a plus!
- Comfortable working digitally on a Cintiq
- Must be able to work within a fast paced series production schedule
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Must be able to adapt to changes easily within a highly dynamic environment
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Ability to quickly adapt to different drawing styles
- Must be a local 839 member or willing to join