Post Production Supervisor
Burbank, CA /
Editorial & Post Production /
Bento Box is looking for an experienced Post Production Supervisor
Position starting in March 2020
The ideal candidate is a supreme organizer with a proactive eye that can see a problem coming before it gets there. You are a quick-thinking and flexible juggler able to handle multiple responsibilities within a constantly changing environment. You possess a strong ability to lead a group of diverse personalities, keeping them motivated when schedules get tough. You have laser sharp focus and an unwavering attention to detail at all times. This is a demanding and fast moving position that requires someone who is a positive thinker, and thrives on the thrill of a challenge!
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows!
Thank you for applying!
- Post Production schedule creation
- Maintain various Google tracking docs and schedules
- Assist in sourcing and hiring editorial and post production staff
- Hit all daily milestones making sure that the post coordinator and editors are ready for edit sessions and deliveries
- Manage all dialogue recorded and oversee in-house and freelance dialogue editors
- Oversee attended dialogue edits and radioplay approvals
- Coordinate with storyboard team to get board exports in to animatic editor
- Oversee animatic editors throughout process to animatic lock
- Manage all tk1 animation downloads to the editing staff
- Work closely with the Supervising Producer and show runners to get the show to as broadcast timing
- Connect with post production facilities for schedule adjustments and changes for online, mixes and final delivery elements
- High attention to detail QC’ing all video elements and formatting requirements for QuickTimes and distribution
- Support editorial with all requested needs
- Schedule and run spotting sessions for Composer and Sound Designer
- Track music cues throughout process and wrangle approvals
- Photoshop credit creation, approvals, and QC at online
- Delivery of all audio and video elements to post vendors for online and mixes
- Music cue sheet creation
- Responsible for post delivery elements to network and vendors
- Minimum of five years of post-production experience in one or more of the following: film, digital video, post production, or animation
- Minimum of two years of Post Production leadership experience (Post Supervisor, VFX Supervisor, etc.)
- Familiar with 2D animation process from the animation delivery through final post delivery elements to the network
- Intimate knowledge of scripted episodic series Post Production workflow.
- Ability to manage a dynamic, evolving set of situations while imparting confident, results based leadership and problem solving.
- Supreme organizer, detail tracking is a must
- Working knowledge of Avid, Premiere and Photoshop
- Used to juggling many tasks and details without anything falling through the cracks
- Great with all types of people and know how to successfully support them by adjusting communication methods to get the best results