Harmony Compositor - 2D Animated Feature
Burbank, CA /
Editorial & Post Production /
Bento Box is looking for Compositors for an upcoming 2D feature, using Toon Boom Harmony.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a collaborative environment and willing to take and follow direction with quick turnarounds. Attention to detail as well as a firm understanding of file management and organization are all highly regarded. Must be excellent written and spoken communicators, as well as deadline-driven and passionate about animation!
- Composite animated scenes in ToonBoom Harmony within the current compositing pipeline. This includes compositing animation with background scene elements, adding lighting if needed, applying mattes and other special effects modules, adding and finessing camera movements, rendering, and quality control over output that will be the final deliverable content.
- Follow Director’s notes and adjust scenes accordingly
- Analyze and troubleshoot common technical issues
- Well developed critical eye with strong attention to detail
- Meet production deadlines and maintain regular communication with leads and production staff
- Proficiency in Toon Boom Harmony software is required
- Experience in Adobe After Effects is a plus
- Two (2) + years of professional studio experience (2D preferred, series or feature)
- Solid understanding of compositing, lighting, design, and shot composition
- Strong creative and technical abilities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks and under deadline pressure