2D Harmony Compositor - Bento Box Atlanta - Immediate Hire
Atlanta, GA /
Editorial & Post Production /
Bento Box Animation Studios Atlanta is bustling with several new and on-going productions! As we are busier than ever, the search is on for exceptional 2D Harmony Compositors for the production of broadcast television and online animated series. These are immediate hire positions. We are looking to hire Georgia (USA) residents only, or those willing to relocate immediately.
The ideal candidate is deadline-driven and able to handle quick turnarounds. Must be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and willing to take and follow direction. Attention to detail as well as a firm understanding of file management and organization are all highly regarded. Must be good communicators, as engaging with co-workers and directors is an integral part of this role. We are looking for someone who is passionate, creative, motivated, and shares our love of cartoons.
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows. Thank you for applying!
- Composite animated scenes in ToonBoom Harmony within the current compositing pipeline. This includes compositing animation with background scene elements, adding lighting if needed, applying mattes and other special effects modules, adding and finessing camera movements, rendering, and quality control over output that will be the final deliverable content
- Follow Director’s notes and adjust scenes accordingly
- Analyze and troubleshoot common technical issues
- Well developed critical eye with strong attention to detail
- Meet production deadlines and maintain regular communication with leads and production staff
- Georgia resident or willing to relocate immediately
- Proficiency in ToonBoom Harmony software is required
- Experience in Adobe After Effects is an asset
- Two (2) + years of professional studio experience
- Online portfolio for submission is required
- Solid understanding of compositing, lighting, design, and shot composition
- Strong creative and technical abilities
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, often with multiple tasks and under deadline pressure
- Previous experience in a broadcast animation environment and knowledge of a studio production pipeline is highly valued
Applicants for 2D Harmony Compositor are accepted from both residents and non-residents of Georgia. If you are willing to relocate to GA, please indicate so in the options provided in application.