Dialogue Editor - Primetime Comedy Series
North Hollywood, CA /
Editorial & Post Production /
Bento Box is looking for an experienced part-time Dialogue Editor!
Must be LA based and available to start work IMMEDIATELY.
- Help cut temp and final dialogue audio in preparation for the lead dialogue editor
- Help create polished radio plays by following a circle take script from the original cast records and importing all audio into Pro Tools
- Full temp SFX as well as temp music will be required for all radio play builds
- Recording any audio needed including some cast member records or temp dialogue
- Maintain excellent file structure and Pro Tools timeline organization
- Quality control for each audio export and AAF delivery to the production
- 3 to 5 years of experience in dialogue editing
- Must be highly proficient in Pro Tools
- Must be able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be knowledgeable about the latest audio recording and editing techniques