Production Coordinator - Bento Box Atlanta
Atlanta, GA /
Production Staff /
Bento Box Animation Studios Atlanta is hiring!
We are looking for experienced Production Coordinators to join our team for the production of broadcast television and online animated series. Episodic series experience is a plus. This role requires residency in the state of Georgia (USA).
Our ideal candidate can assist in leading the production team, making sure that the style, vision, and comedy for the series are met for each episode. You are an organized multi-tasker with at least one (1) year experience working on a series production, preferably as a production coordinator and in animation. You are proactive, trouble-shoot with your team on a daily basis, and deliver assets that meet the style and timing of the series. This is not an entry-level position.
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows. Thank you for applying!
- Work cooperatively with Production Manager, Producers and support staff
- Monitor and help assign person-power while balancing deadline, budget and production needs
- Track design and/or animation assets through various stages of production
- Identify, manage and report potential issues to Production Manager in a timely, calm and clear manner
- Help maintain pipeline/workflow for the entirety of the series
- Encourage personnel’s overall performance and help anticipate and mediate employee-related issues
- Help schedule and maintain production calendars
- Manage invites and follow-ups as needed.
- Must have at least one (1) year of experience as a Production Coordinator for 2D animation, preferably series
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite, Excel, ToonBoom (Storyboard Pro, Harmony), Adobe Suite preferred
- A strong willingness/ability to learn additional softwares
- Must be located in Georgia, USA.