Production Coordinator - Primetime Comedy Series
North Hollywood, CA /
Production Staff /
We are looking for a Production Coordinator on an upcoming 2D primetime comedy animated series. Coordinator must have animation experience and a solid knowledge of organizational principles and softwares. This role requires a strong communicator with a firm ability to think on their feet. Employee will be responsible for pipeline tracking in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The Coordinator works with a team to manage assignments for artists and will assist in the organization of files/output tracking. Resourcefulness, creativity and calm thinking under pressure are a must!
Note: This is NOT an entry-level position
We are currently hiring artists and production crew to work safely and remotely on our shows!
Thank you for applying!
- Work cooperatively with Production Manager, Producers and support staff
- Monitor and help assign person-power while balancing deadline, budget and production needs
- Track design and/or animation assets through various stages of production
- Identify, manage and report potential issues to Production Manager in a timely, calm and clear manner
- Help maintain pipeline/workflow for the entirety of the series
- Encourage personnel’s overall performance and help anticipate and mediate employee-related issues
- Help schedule and maintain production calendars
- Manage invites and follow-ups as needed.
- Must have experience as Production Coordinator for 2D animation, preferably series
- Must be proficient in Shotgun
- Advanced knowledge in Google Suite, Filemaker, Excel, ToonBoom (Storyboard Pro, Harmony), Adobe Suite preferred
- A strong willingness/ability to learn additional softwares