Production Coordinator - Netflix Series
This posting is for a Production Coordinator on an upcoming Netflix animated series. We're looking for a Coordinator with animation experience and a solid knowledge of organizational principles and softwares. This role requires a strong communicator with a firm ability to think on their feet. Employee will be responsible for pipeline tracking in a demanding, fast-paced environment. The Coordinator works with a team to manage assignments for artists and will assist in the organization of files/output tracking. Resourcefulness, creativity and calm thinking under pressure are a must!
- Work cooperatively with Production Manager, Producers and support staff.
- Monitor and help assign person-power while balancing deadline, budget and production needs.
- Track design and/or animation assets through various stages of production. Identify, manage and report potential issues to Production Manager in a timely, calm and clear manner.
- Help maintain pipeline/workflow for the entirety of the series.
- Encourage personnel’s overall perfomance and help anticipate and mediate employee-related issues.
- Help schedule and maintain production calendars. Manage invites and follow-ups as needed.
RECOMMENDED SOFTWARE KNOWLEDGE:
- Shotgun proficiency preferred
- Google Suite (Drive, Sheets, Gmail) proficiency
- Toonboom (Storyboard Pro, Harmony)
- Adobe Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A strong willingness/ability to learn additional softwares