Content Strategist, Customer Success
At Bento, we believe that there’s a better, more inclusive way for small businesses to access the financial services they need. A key component of our strategy is to provide world-class support to our customers to ensure they’re getting the most out of our products. We genuinely care about our customers and are dedicated to providing them the best possible product and experience at each and every touchpoint.
To help execute on our mission, we’re looking for a multi-dimensional Content Strategist.
This is a chance to experience the fast-paced environment of a Series B funded startup in a highly visible role with the opportunity to make a tremendous impact.
As a Content Strategist, you will identify the triggers for common customer support questions and create customer resources to help our customers get the most out of the Bento platform. With your writing, you will get to shape the voice of Bento and support the adoption and usage of the platform. You must bring a can-do, customer-focused attitude to get the job done.
You will be responsible for creating and editing customer-facing onboarding guides, help center articles, and best practices documents to help customers understand how Bento works so they can leverage the platform to best serve their own business needs. Using our existing customer support tools and systems, you will design and organize our customer content to turn our customers into Bento experts and advocates. You have the aptitude and skill to address a variety of customer scenarios with different combinations of customer types, roles, industries, and needs. The audiences for this content include SMB business owners, accountants, finance managers, and business employees from all different backgrounds and industries.
You are a quick-paced writer with experience working across an organization to document products, features, and processes for external audiences. Ideally, you have a unique combination of content and information management expertise and a fintech background. This role will require knowledge and understanding of expense management, accounting, and payment concepts.
What you will do:
- Analyze customer behavior to identify and close content gaps that will have the highest impact on our customers’ ability to self-service
- Break down expense management concepts and explain them in easy-to-understand and applicable ideas
- Collaborate with team leads and SMEs to document processes and translate it into customer content that will improve resolution time and customer satisfaction
- Review and report on content usage metrics (views, link rate); partner with Customer Success to drive effective team behavior and improve content effectivenessIdentify opportunities for product redesign or tighter linkage to content (e.g. “More info” links)
- Partner with Product and Operations to ensure accuracy of product and service capabilitiesOrganize and structure our collection of Help Center content
- Edit content to maintain continuity of style and voice
What we are looking for:
- Relevant 4-year college degree or equivalent experienceA skilled wordsmith who can iterate quickly
- Ability to create content that is clear, concise and logically organized
- A detail-oriented, organized, individual who is able to prioritize and balance multiple projects
- Customer-focused with a passion for creating exceptional customer experiences
- Deep understanding of or experience in how to tailor communication to different technical know-how and learning styles
- Fintech experience in product operations, customer success or related fields a plus