Account Management Lead
San Francisco, CA
We believe in a future where access beats ownership. A future where everyone in every community can access items from their community when they need them. A future where we aren't burdened with owning items that we'll only use a few times a year. A future where we can have richer experiences with those we love. A future where we can all own less, and do more.
At Omni, we're working together to build this future. Specifically, we're building a network of items in every city in the world — starting in SF and Portland — that anyone can access when they need, and only pay for the time they use them.
We are hiring an Account Management Lead at Omni to make sure our supply partners – the entrepreneurs who make an array of inventory, rentals, and experiences possible on Omni – are successful on our marketplace. You’ll learn about the needs of our partners; advocate for the products & tools they need; and most importantly, help them be successful on Omni through best practices, onboarding, and training.
Your primary focus will be to onboard, train, and manage relationships with supply partners and to build best practices for training/management that help us scale. Additionally, you will work cross-functionally to ensure that our onboarded partners are driving maximum impact via optimized inventory and online/offline marketing.
This role is both strategic and tactical, and it is the first role of its kind at Omni. The right candidate is a natural relationship builder; is excited to be a hands-on operator with customers; and can help us build programs that provide leverage over time.
- Be the voice of Omni’s supply partners: onboard, train, and advocate for their success internally & externally
- Build relationships with partners via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Develop, playbook, and scale onboarding and relationship management processes that help us 10x as we grow our business
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Launch and Engagement team members to define and execute partner marketing and revenue optimization activities
- Provide a customer-driven and operational perspective to Omni’s local market launch, sales, and account management strategy
- 3+ years of experience in consulting, sales, account management, or a similar client-facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistent improvement
- Proven ability to follow through while paying close attention to detail
- Familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Google Docs, Salesforce, Docusign, etc.
Omni is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion/creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, sexual orientation or preference, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other legally-protected class or characteristic. Omni considers all qualified applicants including those with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Omni is happy to make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please let our People Ops team know by emailing people [at] beomni.com.