San Francisco, CA
We believe in a future where access beats ownership. A future where everyone in every community can access items from their community when they need them. A future where we aren't burdened with owning items that we'll only use a few times a year. A future where we can have richer experiences with those we love. A future where we can all own less, and do more.
At Omni, we're working together to build this future. Specifically, we're building a network of items in every city in the world — starting in SF and Portland — that anyone can access when they need, and only pay for the time they use them.
The Account Exec role at Omni is an opportunity to grow the crux of this supply – the partners who make an array of inventory, rentals, and experiences possible on Omni. We’re looking for someone who's a natural at building relationships and has a passion for working with owners across our newest cities. You’ll build bridges with a number of entrepreneurs, help them learn about how Omni connects them with consumers, and negotiate a favorable and fair share across our partnerships.
Your primary focus will be to launch and onboard new businesses that fit our selective partnership criteria. Additionally, you will ensure that your onboarded partners are driving maximum impact via optimized inventory, online/offline marketing, and training/engagement where needed. This role will require both inside and outside sales, emailing, cold calling, and face-to-face meetings.
This is our first sales hire, with the potential to lead growth on our sales teams in the future.
- Identify and persuade the best partners in your sales territories to join Omni’s marketplace
- Communicate with prospects persistently via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Create partnerships by smoothly onboarding partners to help them achieve their goals
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales and support goals
- Maintain strong existing partnerships with our current supply partners
- Develop and support best practices to playbook our 2019 and 2020 sales
- Collaborate with members of our Growth and Engagement team to define and execute partner marketing and optimization activities
- Help refine Omni’s local market launch and onboarding strategy
- 2+ years of experience in sales, account management, or a similar client-facing role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to follow through while paying close attention to detail
- Strong familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Google Docs, Salesforce, Docusign, etc.
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to consistent improvement
Omni is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion/creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, sexual orientation or preference, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other legally-protected class or characteristic. Omni considers all qualified applicants including those with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Omni is happy to make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please let our People Ops team know by emailing people [at] beomni.com.