Financial Ops Lead
San Francisco, CA
👋 Hi! We're Omni.
We're fundamentally changing the way people think about ownership. When you keep your things in Omni instead of your closet, they deliver value to your whole community: Access anything you need – whenever, wherever – with just a few taps, and Omni will deliver. Rent items you need (or just want to try!) from other Omni members in your community, and earn extra money by renting out your unused items... all without ever leaving home.
Omni enables everyone to reclaim their space AND keep their stuff. We seek to help everyone live lighter – that is, to live the life they want and have access to all the things they need – no matter the size of the apartment, house, loft, trailer, boat, yurt, or teepee they find themselves calling home. We aim to help communities share resources more easily, to reduce waste, and to make your belongings useful, even when you're not using them...
About the Role
Omni is hiring a financial ops lead to help us model the finances of our business. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited about solving challenging business problems. This is a high leverage role that will span from building out excel spreadsheets, to doing deep dives into the metrics of our business, to working on investor and board decks and presentations. We are looking for someone that performs analysis with an appropriate blend of statistical/mathematical rigor with practical business intuition.
- Build out a comprehensive financial model for our business, working with a list of variables and with our current data sets to conduct analysis, document results, and develop execution plans
- Hold a point-of-view on the strengths and limitations of financial models and analyses in various business contexts and demonstrate ability to evaluate and effectively communicate the uncertainty in the result
- Consistently evolve finance model based on business and engineering requirements
- Capably handle deck and content creation work for presentation to investors, advisors, and the board of directors
- Be able to work autonomously and self sufficiently to deliver value to Growth, Product, and Operations
- 2+ years of experience in finance or finance-related experience within a startup
- Experience with two-sided marketplaces is a plus
- A results-driven individual with a passion for data who can work collaboratively with others to solve problems that drive growth
- Experience with building out financial models
- Exhibited competence with Excel and comfort with SQL
- B. S. degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or similar quantitative field
Omni is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion/creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, sexual orientation or preference, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other legally-protected class or characteristic. Omni considers all qualified applicants including those with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Omni is happy to make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please let our People Ops team know by emailing people [at] beomni.com.