Customer Success Associate
👋 Hi! We're Omni.
We're fundamentally changing the way people think about ownership. When you keep your things in Omni instead of your closet, they deliver value to your whole community: Access anything you need – whenever, wherever – with just a few taps, and Omni will deliver. Rent items you need (or just want to try!) from other Omni members in your community, and earn extra money by renting out your unused items... all without ever leaving home.
Omni enables everyone to reclaim their space AND keep their stuff. We seek to help everyone live lighter – that is, to live the life they want and have access to all the things they need – no matter the size of the apartment, house, loft, trailer, boat, yurt, or teepee they find themselves calling home. We aim to help communities share resources more easily, to reduce waste, and to make your belongings useful, even when you're not using them...
- Swiftly responding to incoming support tickets (via live chat and email), helping to educate existing and potential Omni members, navigate bugs, and resolve issues.
- Provide leads and customers with accurate, succinct and helpful information no matter the situation
- Acting as the primary point of contact between individual customers and the Omni Operations team, communicating with Shift Leads and Concierges to ensure that customer experiences are top-notch
- Assisting with business account management, working with Operations to ensure item processing and check-outs are completed to contract specifications
- File and manage customer claims, working with the Customer Success Manager to research and identify resolutions
- Working closely with leadership to ensure individual and team goals are met
- Improving day-to-day processes and best-practices
- Weekend, evening, and holiday shifts are required
- A jack of all trades: every new task is an opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills
- A customer success missionary: You are maniacal about the customer and their experience using Omni, and fight for every win – be it helping someone schedule an appointment or find the rental item they’re looking for
- Tech-savvy: you thrive using the latest web-based applications and get nerdy about it
- Empathetic: you understand that we’re handling people’s personal belongings and working with their schedules, and instinctively advocate for them.
- A born communicator: you have experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, and can get your point across both interpersonally and asynchronously. You accept that picking up the phone and calling is sometimes the best path to swift resolution.
- Proficient with Google Apps, Slack, and Intercom or other CRM service
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- BA/BS degree preferred, but not required
Omni is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion/creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, sexual orientation or preference, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other legally-protected class or characteristic. Omni considers all qualified applicants including those with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Omni is happy to make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please let our People Ops team know by emailing people [at] beomni.com.