Senior Product Manager
We all own too much stuff. Specifically, we own too much stuff we don’t need to own. If you could just access the items already in your community — whenever you need them — we could all own less, and do more.
We’re building this future. We’ve started with a network of items available for daily, weekly, and monthly access in San Francisco and Portland, and we’ll be launching in (at least) 5 new markets in 2019. Eventually, Omni will exist in every major city in the world. Wherever you are, you’ll be able to open your phone and access items exactly when and where you need them.
Omni is looking for an exceptional Senior Product Manager to join us on our mission. You’ll be focused on helping Omni build a world-class rental marketplace and scale it to millions of users across the globe. As a key hire for the next stage of our company journey, you will set and execute on the strategies that will help us achieve the next level of growth through exceptional product experiences.
- Build and ship simple, easy-to-use experiences that elicit delight from both of our customers, renters and storefront owners.
- Accountable to measuring and moving the core product KPIs that capture the value we’re creating for our customers.
- Develop deep empathy for our customers through user research, interviews, and usability studies.
- Partner closely with your Design and Engineering teammates to help them understand the problem, why it’s important we solve it, and what success looks like.
- Orient the team towards success and customer pain points, and empower them to use their unique skills to determine how to solve it.
- Over-communicate your approach and consistently solicit feedback from your product peers, internal stakeholders, and leadership to ensure alignment throughout the company.
- 5+ years experience building and shipping high quality consumer-facing products.
- You have exceptionally strong quantitative skills, but also know when to rely on qualitative data and your product-sense to make decisions.
- Experience participating with user research sessions. We are a customer-centric company, so we believe in customer validation early and often.
- You don’t need to be an engineer, but you need to understand technical capabilities well enough to make the right tradeoffs.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a strong collaborator -- to be successful in this role, you’ll need to work effectively across the company and be comfortable presenting and soliciting feedback from the executive team.
- Achieved success in a fast-paced startup environment is a plus -- you’re self-motivated and able to move fast and navigate the ambiguity in a fast growing company.
- Prior experience with a marketplace company is a big plus.
Omni is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion/creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, sexual orientation or preference, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other legally-protected class or characteristic. Omni considers all qualified applicants including those with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Omni is happy to make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please let our People Ops team know by emailing people [at] beomni.com.