Head of User Acquisition, Demand
San Francisco, CA
We all own too much stuff. Specifically, we own too much stuff we don’t need to own. If you could just access the items already in your community — whenever you need them — we could all own less, and do more.
We’re building this future. We’ve started with a network of items available for daily, weekly, and monthly access in San Francisco and Portland, and we’ll be launching in (at least) 5 new markets in 2019. Eventually, Omni will exist in every major city in the world. Wherever you are, you’ll be able to open your phone and access items exactly when and where you need them.
Omni is looking for an exceptional Head of User Acquisition to join us on our mission and help us connect new renters with our marketplace. You’ll be focused primarily on the demand-side, which we view as the single biggest opportunity for in 2019. You will own, develop, and scale strategies for organic growth, paid acquisition, decreasing CAC, and ultimately growing new renters across every Omni market.
- Create an execute an SEO strategy that enables compounding organic growth for our key landing and product pages.
- Create and execute a paid marketing strategy to drive new renter growth across all our markets. This will include creating, managing, and optimizing direct response and brand/social acquisition campaigns across all the channels you deem most important for Omni (e.g. Google, Facebook, Instagram, etc).
- Manage and allocate a user-acquisition budget effectively between driving rental growth and experimenting with new channels. You have the freedom to spend how you see fit, we’ll want to see channel efficiency grow and acquisition costs fall over time.
- Build and maintain a forecast for how our acquisition costs and lifetime value for customer cohorts will change over time; this will be a critical input into our overall business model and expansion strategy.
- Regular reporting of progress, forecast, and challenges to our executive team. You’ll need to over-communicate to ensure alignment across all functions within the company.
- Partner closely with internal teammates to ensure incoming customers are directed towards high-converting in-product experiences that carry intent and context forward.
- 4+ years of experience in developing and executing user acquisition SEM and Social campaigns across major channels.
- Experience managing budgets, reporting on results, and forecasting future impact on a growing business.
- Comfortable pulling data and building quantitative models -- you’re a master at Excel, and comfortable with SQL.
- Experience running A/B tests and optimizing campaigns through experimentation.
- Experience with technical SEO frameworks and tactics, on-page optimization, and every aspect of local search. Able to manage relationships with any 3rd party specialists you need.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and a strong collaborator -- to be successful in this role, you’ll need to work effectively across the company and, in particular, be comfortable presenting and soliciting feedback from the executive team.
- Achieved success in a fast-paced startup environment -- you’re self-motivated and able to move fast and navigate the ambiguity in a fast growing company.
- Experience growing a marketplace is a big plus.
Omni is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion/creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions), gender, gender identity, gender expression, citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, age, sexual orientation or preference, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence or any other legally-protected class or characteristic. Omni considers all qualified applicants including those with arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. Omni is happy to make reasonable accommodations for qualified applicants with disabilities. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please let our People Ops team know by emailing people [at] beomni.com.