G37 Cyberspace Planner
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Consulting: Analytics & Operations
Title: Cyberspace Planner (Cyber Mission Force)
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Clearance: TS/SCI (no poly required)
Travel: Less than 20%
Provide thought leadership and creative insights to assist with the build (man, train, equip) of the Army's Cyber Mission Force (CMF) in collaboration with the Army cyberspace operations enterprise (Army Cyber Command, JFHQ-C, NETCOM, Cyber Protection Brigade, INSCOM, 780th MI Bde, USAR, ARNG, TRADOC/Cyber CoE, others) and the Joint cyberspace operations enterprise (USCYBERCOM, Geographic and Functional Combatant Commands, Cyber Mission Forces, JFHQ-DODIN, AFCYBER, MARFORCYBER, FLEETCYBER, etc.). Apply senior cyberspace operations functional experience and knowledge of Joint and Army AC and RC force development and training processes to develop innovative solutions to issues and problems facing Army Cyber Command in the build and persistent readiness of active and reserve component CMF teams in accordance with USCYBERCOM directed policies and standards. Coordinate and synchronize AC and RC CMF individual and team training. Synchronize and manage the timely development and processing of CMF team Initial Operating Capability and Full Operating Capability declaration packages for General Officer review and approval ensuring contents meet prescribed criteria. Conduct analysis and research on a variety of CO and CMF related strategies, policies, directives, plans and orders and develop plans, orders, position papers and briefings on the results of analysis/planning, and present findings to senior Army military and civilian leaders to include General Officers. Plan, participate in or lead formal and informal meetings, operational planning teams (OPTs), working groups, coordination sessions, councils, etc. The position entails briefing and advising senior military and civilian clients (up to 1-3 star General Officers or SESs). Must be able to work in a team-oriented (i.e. JPG, OPT, etc.), highly dynamic environment and apply excellent analytical, oral communication, and presentation skills.
Basic Qualifications (i.e. must haves):
- Direct hands on experience analyzing and contributing to Joint and Army cyberspace operations (CO) to include Cyber Mission Force (CMF) organization, training, and operations.
- Hand-on experience with developing CONOPS, CONPLANs, OPORDs or OPLANs, fragmentary orders, execute orders, and other MDMP/JPP planning products.
- Direct knowledge of the Army cyberspace operations enterprise (ARCYBER, JFHQ-C, CMF, NETCOM, CPB, ARCOG, 91st Cyber Bde, HQDA Staff, etc) and the Joint CO enterprise (e.g. USCYBERCOM, NSA, GCCs, FCCs, JFHQ-DODIN).
- Knowledge and understanding of current cyberspace operations tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) as well as emerging Joint and Army cyberspace doctrine.
Additional Quals (i.e. nice to haves)
- Knowledge of US Cyberspace Command (USCYBERCOM), HQDA and Joint Staff (JS) staff processes and procedures.
- Completion of the Army Cyber Operations Planner Course (ACOPC) or its predecessor, the Basic Computer Network Operations Planners Course (BCNOPC), or a similar Joint or sister Service Cyber Planning course
- Security+, and/or CASP, and/or CISSP, and/or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification(s)
Compensation & Benefits:
· Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
· Comprehensive, medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage for you and your family.
· 401(k) & 4% match (vested day 1)
· 15 day paid time off (plus 10 Federal holidays)
· Individually focused training paths
· Annual book allowance and online technical and business library subscriptions
· Employer paid parking (at HQ locations)
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Many company happy hours and parties
· Company Sponsored Conferences
· Flexible schedule (Based on supervisor approval)
· Plus Much More
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED