Consulting: Analytics & Operations
Geospatial Analyst – Aeronautical Navigation Office (SFA)
SFA Geospatial Analyst Airfield Foundation Data (AFD)/Vertical Observations Program (VO)
Location: St. Louis, MO
Clearance: TS/SCI (minimum) CI poly (Preferred)
· Use their basic knowledge and understanding of airfield infrastructure such as taxiways, runways, navigational aids, ATC tower, and hangers, to create AFD products.
· Update and debug Python scripting from older languages such as VBA, for AFD product finishing.
· Use previous knowledge of Python, VBA, Sybase, Oracle, Oracle Spatial, PostgreSQL/PostGIS, to run scripts for AFD product finishing.
· Working within, manipulate, and interact with Geospatial Database, SQL, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
· Use ESRI ArcGIS-feature collection, feature validation and finishing.
· Extract features from imagery sources.
· Collect, validate and finish features using applicable software.
· Be comfortable working in a time constrained environment.
· Use data entry, Microsoft Access data base and Excel spreadsheets for metrics support.
· Use quality control, quality management systems, and strategies to maintain required level of work.
· Collect and validate features (points, lines, and areas), and complete product finishing
· Enter data using both manual and automated processes
· Analyze and validate data
· Extract features and imagery sources
· Work with large data sets, to include manipulation and formatting of data to meet specifications for database ingest
· Use previous knowledge of quality controls, quality management systems, and strategies to maintain required level of work
· Resolve feature discrepancies and conflicts
· Be comfortable working in a time constrained environment
Proficiency with the following:
· Working knowledge of Python scripting
· Converting VBA scripts to Python
· Experience in Python and VBA scripting, extensive knowledge of POSTGIS Geodatabases, and ability to debug, rewrite, and align products finishing processes for current and future needs.
· Experience in the activities (e.g. maintenance, data/database replication, performing queries, programming, validation checks, quality control, back/up/recovery) related to administration of computerized databases.
· Basic knowledge of the airfield structure such as taxiways, runways, navigational aids, ATC tower, and hangers etc.
· Working knowledge of feature collection (points, lines, and areas), feature validation and finishing
· Demonstrated knowledge of commercial imagery, products, processes, and sensors.
· Demonstrated ability to harness all geospatial tools and techniques with available data to provide relevant and insightful intelligence.
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED