Political/Military (POL/MIL) Intelligence Analyst – Mid-Level (TS/SCI)
Overseas - Molesworth, United Kingdom
Consulting: Analytics & Operations
Political/Military (POL/MIL) Intelligence Analyst – Mid-Level
Location: RAF Molesworth, United Kingdom
Clearance: TS/SCI (CI polygraph preferred but required before start of work)
Travel: Overseas Position – may require up to 25% travel thereafter and may require deployments to AFRICOM AOR
Are you looking to kickstart your career with an opportunity to be stationed in Europe? Interested in becoming an integral part of an exciting mission with a highly diverse area of responsibility (AOR)? Or maybe it’s just time for a change of scenery and a new adventure?
If any of these describe you, Berico may have a perfect solution. Berico is searching for highly motivated and mission-oriented Political/Military (POL/MIL) Intelligence Analysts to become part of an exciting mission within US African Command (USAFRICOM) stationed at RAF Molesworth in the United Kingdom. Assignments require knowledge of, and skill in applying advanced intelligence analytic concepts, principles, practices, laws, regulations, methods, and techniques.
So you’ve read a little about the position and are excited about the opportunity, but you have some concerns. You’re worried that the cost to move over to Europe would be overly burdensome? Or maybe you worry you’d have to pay that again when returning back to the states? Fear not! Berico has a program available to pay up to $25,000 in relocation costs for new hires and the same $25,000 cost reimbursement for repatriation. Worried that your children may not have access to the right schools? Berico is able to offer dependent education reimbursement up to the DoDs rate for employees with school aged children. As an added bonus, you may qualify for IRS income tax exemptions on your entire salary!
- Provides political-military analysis with expertise and working knowledge regarding countries located in the United States Africa Command area of responsibility
- Prepares theater and strategic level assessments to military commanders, senior policy makers and executives of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations
- Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes
- Blends single-source intelligence reports with all-source data to provide a comprehensive picture
- Willing to work in a coalition environment which requires a solid understanding of Foreign Disclosure procedures and transfers of classified documents between classified computer systems
- Authors briefings, memorandums, and other intelligence analysis on U.S. Africa Command theater activity; and the impact of such activity, particularly as it affects the integrity and viability of regional political systems, military capabilities, and regional stability
- Develops in-depth products to provide indications and warning of developing conditions in the Africa Command AOR which may impact the command
- Coordinates and collaborates U.S. Africa Command analysis and intelligence products with the intelligence community and U.S. law enforcement agencies
- Formulates collection requirements to satisfy intelligence gaps, and submits analyst-initiated evaluation reports to assess the quality of intelligence reporting
- Maintains working relationships with counterparts from theater, national, and allied agencies
- TS/SCI Clearance and ability to pass CI Poly prior to start (current CI Poly preferred)
- 4-6 years of experience in relevant fields of analysis plus a Bachelor’s degree, OR 4-6 years of intelligence experience and specialized training (discretionary)
- Possess knowledge of U.S. intelligence community roles, responsibilities, organizations, and capabilities, including knowledge of the DoD
- Experience analyzing, documenting, and reporting intelligence information
- Able and willing to relocate on permanent assignment to RAF Molesworth in the United Kingdom
- Can travel up to 25% - may require deployments to AFRICOM AOR
- Willing to work non-standard hours as required to support possible 24/7 surge requirements
- Able and willing to engage in shift work
- Able and willing to deploy to the AFRICOM AOR if necessary
Desired Background, Not Required:
- Previous briefing experience.
- Possession of excellent communications skills.
- Knowledge of U.S. Africa Command.
- Inter-agency experience.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Annual employee incentive bonus plan
- Generous Medical/Dental/Vision benefits
- 401(k) w/4% 401k corporate matching (vests immediately!)
- 15 day paid time off (plus 10 Federal holidays)
- Individually focused training paths
- Annual book allowance and online technical and business library subscriptions
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Plus Much More
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED