Junior Geolocation Operator (TS/SCI with CI Poly)
Consulting: Analytics & Operations
Junior Geolocation Operator
Location: Ft. Gordon/ Augusta, GA
Experience Level: Junior
Clearance: TS//SCI with CI Poly and willingness to sit for FS Poly
Berico is actively conducting SIGINT and geospatial intelligence analysis supporting an Ops Center at Fort Gordon, GA for a government customer. We are hiring Junior Geolocation Operators with either Active and Passive or just Passive experience to produce geo-location data to support the development of various intelligence reports. The qualified candidate must possess the skills and knowledge to manage and facilitate the prosecution of collection data files. Additionally, the candidate will conduct general and directed radio frequency searches on targets of interest in the OEF Theater of Operation. This is a 24-hour operation and shift work is required.
· 2 years or more experience in geo-location within the last 5 years within NSA, a service cryptologic element of Other Government Agency (OGA)
· Experience with communications intelligence collection equipment is required.
· Experience with ground, airborne, and/or national geo-location systems is preferred.
· The successful candidate will have previous experience with processing collection data files.
· Must have the Passive or both Passive & Active Geo-location experience or certification
· Previous target experience with Middle East, North Africa, and Central Asia is beneficial.
· Experience with platforms, databases, tools, and applications employed in the execution of active and passive geolocation/collection missions is beneficial
Berico Technologies, an industry-leading Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB) specializing in user-centric and transformational Data Analytic & Cloud Integration solutions and Intelligence & Cyber Analysis Services, is seeking highly skilled professionals with active Top Secret Sensitive Compartmentalized Information (TS/SCI) clearances to support a Government agency program. This program will provide specialized analysis, data science, mapping, linguist, and multi-media services at CONUS and OCONUS locations.
If you have truly innovative ideas and want to be an integral part of an exciting mission, Berico encourages you to take this opportunity to make a difference in one of the most exciting fields in the Department of Defense and Intelligence community has to offer. If it's important for you to join an organization that truly appreciates your dedication and creates a path for your personal and professional growth, then look no further. Join Team Berico!
Compensation & Benefits:
· Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
· Comprehensive, medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage for you and your family.
· 401(k) & 4% match (vested day 1)
· 15 day paid time off (plus 10 Federal holidays)
· Individually focused training paths
· Annual book allowance and online technical and business library subscriptions
· Employer paid parking (at HQ locations)
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Many company happy hours and parties
· Company Sponsored Conferences
· Flexible schedule (Based on supervisor approval)
· Plus Much More
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED