Front-End Web Developer
Consulting - Technical Solutions
Job Title: Front-End Web Developer
Clearance: TS/SCI (CI Poly preferred or eligible) - Not required but must be willing to obtain
Berico Technologies is seeking an enthusiastic Web Developer to help us craft data discovery and analysis tools. As an experienced Front-End Web Developer, you will work with a team using technologies like: ReactJS and Git. If you want to get your hands dirty with these, we would like to hear from you.
This is your opportunity to work with a dynamic, high-performing team in one of the “Best Places to Work” in the Washington, DC area according to the Washington Business Journal.
We want you to apply if you...
· Are passionate about web apps
· Have a keen eye for clean design
· Have published to NPM
· Have a want to join in spirited discussions about React vs. Angular vs. Ember
· HS and 8+ yrs relevant experience; OR Associate's and 6+ yrs relevant exp; OR Bachelor's and 4+ yrs relevant experience; OR Master's and 2+ yrs of relevant exp; OR PhD
· Hands-on experience with frameworks –e.g. ReactJS
· Familiarity with libraries
· Knowledge of tools like GitHub, Webpack, SASS
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
· Comfortable with the command line
· Active TS/SCI CI Poly preferred or eligible
Major Bonuses, but not necessary:
· Node or other backend development experience
· Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
· DoD 8570 Level I and applicable Computing Environment (CE) certifications
· Active Open Source Contributor
· Speak at MeetUps or conferences
· Have your own technology blog
Compensation & Benefits
· Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experience
· Comprehensive, medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage for you and your family.
· 401(k) & 4% match (vested day 1)
· 15 day paid time off (plus 10 Federal holidays)
· Individually focused training paths
· Annual book allowance and online technical and business library subscriptions
· Employer paid parking (at HQ locations)
· Tuition reimbursement program
· Many company happy hours and parties
· Company Sponsored Conferences
· Flexible schedule (Based on supervisor approval)
· Plus Much More
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.