Cyber Policy/C2 Planner
Consulting: Analytics & Operations
Title: Cyber Policy/C2 Planner
Clearance: TS/SCI (no Poly required right now)
Location: Fort Belvoir, VA
Client: ARCYBER G5 Policy
Travel: Less than 25%
Provide thought leadership and insight to assist with the analysis, review, authoring or co-authoring of Joint and Army cyberspace operations-related policy, doctrine, guidance, regulations, concepts, command and control (C2) constructs, and similar products. Apply functional experience and knowledge of the most current and past Joint and Army cyberspace operations-related policy, doctrine, regulatory, and operational guidance as well as Joint and Army military decision making processes (MDMP, JOPP) to review, analyze, author, or co-author existing or new Army and/or policy, doctrine, guidance, plans, orders, C2 constructs, etc. to help Army Cyber Command, the Army, USCYBERCOM, and other stakeholders to solve a broad range of Joint and Army cyberspace operations-related challenges. Be prepared to not only analyze and author policy and doctrine but to also analyze and assist in the production of the full range of MDMP/JOPP-based inputs and outputs such as: mission analyses, courses of action (COAs), campaign plans (CAMPLANs), concepts of operations (CONOPS), concept plans (CONPLANs), operations orders (OPORDs), operations plans (OPLANs), fragmentary orders (FRAGOs), execution orders (EXORDs), standard operating procedures (SOPs), implementation plans, tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs), assessments, and other similar products as requested. Plan, participate in or lead formal and informal meetings, OPTs, JPGs, VTCs, working groups, coordination sessions, councils, etc. Routinely brief and advise senior military and civilian leaders (up to 3-star General Officers or SESs). Work in a team-oriented, highly dynamic environment applying excellent analytical, oral communication, and presentation skills.
Basic Quals/Must Haves:
- Direct hands on knowledge of all principal Joint and Army cyberspace operations (CO)-related policy, doctrine, statutes, regulations, directives, C2 guidance, and strategic level operational plans, orders, concepts, etc.
- Hand-on experience with developing CONOPS, CONPLANs, OPORDs, OPLANs, FRAGOs, EXORDs, estimates, mission analyses, COAs, and/or other MDMP/JOPP inputs and outputs.
- Direct knowledge of the Army cyberspace operations enterprise (ARCYBER, JFHQ-C, CMF, NETCOM, INSCOM, HQDA, etc) and the DoD CO enterprise (e.g. USSTRATCOM, USCYBERCOM, JFHQ-Cs, NSA, GCCs, FCCs, JFHQ-DODIN, Service Cyber Components, etc.)
- Knowledge and understanding of current cyberspace operations tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) as well as emerging Joint and Army cyberspace doctrine.
- Knowledge of Global Force Management processes to include the Global Force Management Implementation Guidance (GFMIG)
- Knowledge of USSTRATCOM, US Cyberspace Command (USCYBERCOM), HQDA and Joint Staff (JS) staff processes and procedures; experience with coordinating cyberspace operations with other Army, DoD, and National Agencies
- Knowledge of cyberspace and intelligence operations-related governing US Code such as Title 6, Title 10, Title 18, Title 32, Title 40, Title 44, and Title 50
- Completion of the Basic Computer Network Operations Planners Course (BCNOPC) or Army Cyber Operations Planner Course (ACOPC)
- Security+, and/or CASP, and/or CISSP, and/or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) certification
Compensation & Benefits:
Very competitive salary based on qualifications and experienceComprehensive, medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage for you and your family.401(k) & 4% match (vested day 1)15 day paid time off (plus 10 Federal holidays)Individually focused training pathsAnnual book allowance and online technical and business library subscriptionsEmployer paid parking (at HQ locations)Tuition reimbursement programMany company happy hours and partiesCompany Sponsored ConferencesFlexible schedule (Based on supervisor approval)Plus Much More
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.