Cyber Policy Planner/Analyst
Ft. Belvoir, VA
Consulting: Analytics & Operations
Provide thought leadership and insight to assist with the development of Army and Joint cyberspace operations (CO) plans, policy, strategy, and doctrine with a focus on cyber aspects of Platform Information Technology (PIT), Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA), Industrial Control Systems (ICS), Critical Infrastructure Risk Management (CIRM), cybersecurity risk management, and similar current and emerging subject areas. Apply experience and knowledge of Joint and Army planning processes (e.g. JOPP and MDMP) as well as current National, DoD, Joint, and Army cyber-related policy and doctrine to analyze, develop, or support the development of new or updated policy, doctrine, guidance, strategy, military plans and orders addressing cyber-related PIT, SCADA, ICS, CIRM, cybersecurity, etc. challenges. Specifically, develop or assist in the development of policy, doctrine, strategy, information papers, briefings, concepts of operations, concept plans, operations orders, operations plans, fragmentary orders, execution orders, other MDMP/JOPP products, standard operating procedures, implementation plans, requirements definition and analysis, tactics, techniques, and procedures, assessments and other planning-related products as requested. Plan, participate in or lead formal and informal meetings, operational planning teams (OPTs), working groups, coordination sessions, councils, etc. Position entails briefing and advising senior military and civilian clients (up to 1-3 star General Officers or SESs). Must be able to work in a team-oriented highly dynamic environment and apply excellent analytical, oral communication, and presentation skills.
Location of Support: On client site (Fort Belvoir, VA)
Basic Qualifications: (Required)
- Knowledge and experience analyzing and contributing to Joint and Army cyberspace operations and cyber-related PIT, ICS, SCADA, CIRM, cybersecurity risk management, and related policy, plans, strategies/concepts, orders, etc.
- Experience working with CONOPS, CONPLANs, OPORDs or OPLANs, fragmentary orders, execute orders, other MDMP/JOPP planning products
- Knowledge of the Army’s or DoD’s cyberspace operations enterprise (e.g. USSTRATCOM/USCYBERCOM, JFHQ-DODIN, ARCYBER, JFHQ-C, CMF, CPB, Service Cyber Components).
- Knowledge and understanding of current cyber related National and DoD-level PIT, ICS, SCADA, CIRM, cybersecurity risk management, etc. related guidance
- Bachelors or Masters degree from an accredited institution
- TS/SCI clearance
Additional Qualifications: (Customer Preferred)
- Knowledge of USSTRATCOM, USCYBERCOM, HQDA and Joint Staff processes and procedures; experience with coordinating cyberspace operations with other Army, DoD, and National Agencies
- Knowledge of cyberspace and intelligence operations-related governing US Code such as Title 6, Title 10, Title 18, Title 32, Title 40, Title 44, and Title 50
- Knowledge of CO-related Defense Industrial Base (DIB) efforts and cyber resiliency efforts
- Completion of the Basic Computer Network Operations Planners Course (BCNOPC), Army Cyber Operations Planner Course (ACOPC) or similar courses
- Security+, and/or CASP, and/or CEH, and/or CISSP or similar industry standard certifications
Berico Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individual with Disabilities. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where diversity leads to innovation.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED