Program Manager - Quality
South Burlington, VT /
Production – Quality /
Full Time Exempt
At Beta Technologies, together we apply our intellectual curiosity, passion for aviation, and commitment to sustainability toward a shared mission of revolutionizing electric aviation. Regardless of the position one holds, each team member brings their talent and desire to positively impact the environment and lives of others in a refreshing, vibrant, and inclusive culture.
As the Program Manager for Quality, you will provide oversight of the development and deployment activities of a quality system throughout BETA business functions. Develop long-term strategies for continued compliance to quality and regulatory requirements. Present program strategies and progress reports to leadership and stakeholders. The Program Manager for Quality will support teams across the BETA quality system in activities associated with quality and regulatory compliance.
How you will contribute to revolutionizing electric aviation:
- Establish relationships with leadership and team members to create process development and collaboration strategies that incorporate value, risks, and ROI
- Interpret and apply regulatory and AS9100 requirements across multiple teams and facilities within BETA
- Collaborate with Program Managers across multiple workstreams to develop and maintain a program management process for BETA and incorporate risk management within each key process
- Ensure adherence to established master plans, milestones, and schedules, develop solutions to program problems, and drive completion of tasks on time and within budget
- Provide oversight and coordinate necessary teams to develop, deploy, and monitor a large program consisting of cross-functional collaboration
- Support prioritization and track progress of day-to-day activities of the QMS, QA, and QC functions
- Compile and ensure accuracy of data for routine performance, status, and progress reporting
- Act as a company representative during various compliance and certification audits, as needed
- Serve as an Ad hoc internal quality auditor to ensure we comply with AS9100 and QMS requirements
Minimum Qualifications we are seeking:
- Four-year degree in a technical or scientific discipline
- Experience using Jira or other similar program management tools
- Experience working in a manufacturing company that is certified to ISO 9001 or SAE AS9100
- Excellent written and verbal communication; attention to detail; bias for action; good analytical skills and logical thinking
- Experience using an online ERP system and Microsoft Office or Google word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation apps
- PMP certification
- Lean Six Sigma certification
- AS9100 Auditor certification
- Experience working in an FAA environment
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands or fingers, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Please be aware that you may be invited to complete a Video Screening interview. This invite will be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We highly recommend completing this step of the application process within the following 48 hours should you be invited.
Note: Be sure to check your Junk folder
BETA Technologies provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, disability, veteran or military status, health coverage status, HIV status, genetic information, crime victim status, pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. The company does not discriminate, and will not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, based on any of these characteristics during the application process or in employment.
All offers of employment at BETA Technologies are contingent upon favorable results of a thorough background check.
BETA Technologies is an E-Verify employer.