Airport Construction Project Manager | Charge
South Burlington, VT
CHARGE – Charge /
Full Time Exempt
At Beta Technologies, together we apply our intellectual curiosity, passion for aviation, and commitment to sustainability toward a shared mission of revolutionizing electric aviation. Regardless of the position one holds, each team member brings their talent and desire to positively impact the environment and lives of others in a refreshing, vibrant, and inclusive culture.
How you will contribute to revolutionizing electric aviation:
- Managing the On Airport installation of Ground Support Equipment including electric aircraft chargers.
Minimum Qualifications we are seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, construction management, or business is preferred.
- >3 years experience with project management of on-airport construction projects is required.
- Experience with 7460 and Airport Lay Plan updates is required.
- Interpersonal skills dealing with all levels of an organization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-versed with common workplace software (word processor, spreadsheet, database, etc).
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to be a creative thinker and devise creative solutions to complicated problems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills; adverse in various problem-solving methodologies.
- Team player; ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment with cross-functional teams
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
- This is primarily an office job, but will require travel to job sites and job walks.
Please be aware that you may be invited to complete a Video Screening interview. This invite will be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We highly recommend completing this step of the application process within the following 48 hours should you be invited.
Note: Be sure to check your Junk folder
BETA Technologies provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, disability, veteran or military status, health coverage status, HIV status, genetic information, crime victim status, pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. The company does not discriminate, and will not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, based on any of these characteristics during the application process or in employment.
All offers of employment at BETA Technologies are contingent upon favorable results of a thorough background check.
BETA Technologies is an E-Verify employer.