Aerospace Internal Audit Specialist | Quality
South Burlington, VT
R&D SUPPORT – Quality /
Full Time Exempt /
At Beta Technologies, together we apply our intellectual curiosity, passion for aviation, and commitment to sustainability toward a shared mission of revolutionizing electric aviation. Regardless of the position one holds, each team member brings their talent and desire to positively impact the environment and lives of others in a refreshing, vibrant, and inclusive culture.
The ideal candidate is self-directed and capable of leading internal audits across all departments and locations of Beta’s engineering and manufacturing operations. The candidate will be highly adept at collaborating with internal stakeholders across the enterprise to ensure the Quality Management System requirements are in place and functioning as intended. We are looking for a person who enjoys working in complex technical environments and who is creative and dedicated to be a part of our people-centric culture.
Minimum Qualifications we are seeking:
- 3+ years of quality-related experience in high-tech/complex aerospace manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of AS9100 Quality Management Systems and auditing practices
- Desire to work in a fast-paced dynamic work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with team members throughout the organization
- Ability to present data and to explain technical subject matter in basic terminology
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to influence without authority and be creative while solving complex problems
- Willingness to be a team player and wear different hats on different days
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related STEM field
- Familiar with: Microsoft Office/G-Suite/Polarion/PLEX.
Above and Beyond Qualifications that will distinguish you:
- AS 9100 Lead Auditor Certification
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer
- Familiarity with FAA regulations, specifically FAR Part 21
Each of our backgrounds influences how we evaluate our own abilities. Research reveals that BIPOC, LGBTQ+, women, those from working-class backgrounds, individuals with disabilities, and other marginalized groups may hesitate to apply for roles if they don't meet all the requirements. Many skills can be learned on the job. If you can envision contributing value to our community and meet most criteria, we encourage you to apply.
BETA Technologies provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, place of birth, citizenship, disability, veteran or military status, health coverage status, HIV status, genetic information, crime victim status, pregnancy or a pregnancy-related condition or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. The company does not discriminate, and will not discriminate, and will not tolerate discrimination, based on any of these characteristics during the application process or in employment.
All offers of employment at BETA Technologies are contingent upon favorable results of a thorough background check.
BETA Technologies is an E-Verify employer.
Please be aware that you may be invited to complete a Video Screening interview. This invite will be sent by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We highly recommend completing this step of the application process within the following 48 hours should you be invited.
Note: Be sure to check your Junk folder