BetterDoctor is a mission-driven and fast growing healthcare technology company. We’re dedicated to improving healthcare through providing the industry with accurate and attested provider data. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced.
We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize healthcare data!
We’re looking for an Operations Intern to join our team. You will be an integral part of our team and will be responsible for making our SF office run smoothly every day. We’re looking for someone with exceptional detail orientation, a willingness to learn, and a fantastic attitude.
- Manage vendors and contracts to keep the office and kitchen fully stocked and running
- Maintain office facilities and work with building management when necessary
- Perform basic IT functions, including asset tracking, ordering of new equipment, etc
- Partner with Operations to handle on invoicing, Accounts receivable/Payable, and basic financials
- Plan company events such as off-sites, happy hours, holiday parties, etc.
- Assist with onboarding of new employees
- Other tasks as assigned by Operations DIrector
What we expect from you:
- B.A. or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience working in office management, administration, or financial roles
- Solid project management skills; able to track multiple deadlines and due dates
- Excellent computer skills (Google for business, Excel, MS Office, etc)
- Expert organization skills and attention to detail
- Positive, friendly, and welcoming attitude
- Capable of performing work with minimal supervision, takes initiative
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to take on new tasks as required
- Willingness to learn and grow in an Operations role in a fast-paced start-up environment
BetterDoctor is a health data company that focuses on making America's provider directories accurate. We do it because we believe finding the right doctor should be easy. Every quarter, we work with more than 400,000 providers across the country to update and verify their contact information. Providers feed us their up-to-date information and we make sure it reaches their health plan partners in the most efficient way—saving doctors the time and frustration of updating it with each health plan individually.