Health System Manager
The BetterDoctor Health Systems Manager serves as the primary point of contact between BetterDoctor and all hospital and health system partners.
You will be responsible for driving adoption of our data validation tools at scale, coaching credentialing and administrative teams on functionalities, and building loyalty to our tools. You'll work closely with BetterDoctor's sales, customer success, outreach and product teams to constantly improve our tools and user experience.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a cross-functional role that is largely self-managed. If you're a self-starter with excellent communication skills who isn't afraid to pick up the phone and build relationships with health systems administrators, this is the job for you. (Bonus points if you've already worked to drive adoption of health IT products before or have a large network of hospital administrators in your pocket!)
This role is the first of its kind at BetterDoctor and will have the opportunity to define tools used by thousands of people. Today we work with nearly 500,000 providers across the country and we're still growing fast. If you're up to the challenge of a startup job and are ready to work with a powerhouse team in San Francisco, we want to hear from you.
Send us your resume or LinkedIn and tell us why you're excited about BetterDoctor and the role.
- Be the main point of contact for BetterDoctor's provider group, hospital and health system partners
- Drive adoption of BetterDoctor’s data validation tools within provider groups, hospitals and health systems
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with partners, ensure they are trained and effectively using the product on a consistent basis in line with their defined objectives and strategy
- Work hand-in-hand with support to coach hospital and health systems personnel on our tools
- Monitor product usage, build resources and provide user feedback and insights to product and operations team weekly
- Communicate product enhancements and new functionalities to partners
What we expect from you
- Undergraduate degree
- 2-5 years of experience in sales or business development in healthcare, healthcare IT, or other software setting
- Experience working with health systems and providers is a plus
- Proven track record of driving adoption and/or sales
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, and to problem-solve both technical and human/interpersonal problems or to escalate as necessary
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, including on phone calls
- Attention to detail and organization
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 20% of the time
What you can expect from us
- 100% fully paid health care for employees
- 80% paid health care coverage for dependents of employees
- Generous holiday schedule (12 days)
- Unlimited PTO
- Generous snacks and coffee selection
- Opportunity to contribute to meaningful work
- Top-notch gear - New MacBook, wide screen monitor and adjustable workstation
- Sunny office located in SoMA neighborhood of San Francisco
BetterDoctor is a health data company that focuses on making America's provider directories accurate. We do it because we believe finding the right doctor should be easy. Every quarter, we work with more than 500,000 providers across the country to update and verify their contact information. Providers feed us their up-to-date information and we make sure it reaches their health plan partners in the most efficient way—saving doctors the time and frustration of updating it with each health plan individually.