BetterDoctor is a mission-driven and fast growing healthcare technology company. We’re dedicated to improving healthcare through providing the industry with accurate and attested provider data. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced.
We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize healthcare data!
We’re looking for an an Office manager to join our team. You will be responsible for making our team and SF office run smoothly every day. We’re looking for someone with exceptional detail orientation, a willingness to learn, and a fantastic attitude.
- Manage the vendors that keep the office and kitchen fully stocked and running smoothly
- Keep conference rooms and common areas tidy, stocked, and ready for productive work
- Maintain office facilities and work with building management when necessary
- Order new equipment, maintain company asset tracking and manage software subscriptions
- Plan monthly events (hackathons, off-sites, happy hours, holiday parties, etc.)
- Order lunches and help coordinate on-site meetings and events
- Assist with on-boarding of new employees
- Meet and greet candidates and guests and provide a positive in-office experience
- Focus on BetterDoctor culture, as well as how people feel everyday at the office with an eye towards ensuring the highest levels of engagement and satisfaction
What we Expect from you:
- B.A. or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience working in office management, or people operations
- Solid project management skills; able to track multiple deadlines and due dates
- Excellent computer skills (Google for business, Keynote, Excel, MS Office, etc)
- Expert organization skills and attention to detail
- Positive, friendly, and welcoming attitude
- Capable of performing work with minimal supervision, takes initiative
- Adaptable and flexible, willing to take on new tasks as required
- Willingness to learn and grow in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
What you can expect from us:
- 100% fully paid health care for employees
- 80% paid health care coverage for dependents of employees
- Generous holiday schedule (12 days)
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthy snacks and coffee selection
- Opportunity to contribute to meaningful work
- Top-notch gear - New MacBook, wide screen monitor and adjustable sit/stand workstation
- Sunny office located in SoMA neighborhood of San Francisco
BetterDoctor is a health data company that focuses on making America's provider directories accurate. We do it because we believe finding the right doctor should be easy. Every quarter, we work with more than 500,000 providers across the country to update and verify their contact information. Providers feed us their up-to-date information and we make sure it reaches their health plan partners in the most efficient way—saving doctors the time and frustration of updating it with each health plan individually.