Senior Full Stack Engineer
San Francisco or Kansas City
Data Solutions Provider
With four offices nationwide, Quest Analytics is working to making a positive impact in the US HealthCare system by helping patients find the find the right doctor. Doctors close to them and doctors that are in the network.
It’s important to know that we are not just another startup trying to disrupt the healthcare industry from the outside with a better mousetrap. Instead, we are bringing an innovative startup mentality to customers and partners on the inside of the healthcare industry. Customers that include every major health plan in the US, provider groups, as well as state and federal agencies.
About the Role:
What you will be diving into right away:
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to implement responsive UI across multiple applications.
- Modernize and harden our code with ensuring that we are scalable with good test coverage.
- Architect systems that allow teams to create better UIs through A/B testing of internal and consumer-facing apps.
- Have an opinion about which tools and frameworks work best for our customer-facing applications as well as internal tools and utilities.
- Build apps with data in mind to capture actionable insights from our customers, internal users, and external users.
What you need for this position:
- Minimum 2+ years of strong real-time experience in developing React based applications, ideally with Redux.
- Knowledge of one or more major programming languages such as Python, or Scala.
- Familiarity with developing and working with REST APIs.
- Experience with UI frameworks.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrable ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Bonus Points It’s not required, but if you have any level of practical experience with the following it would be cause for awarding huge bonus points.
- Apache Spark
What's in it for you:
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· Great benefit package with matching 401K, 10 Holidays & more
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.