Growth Hacker - Email
We are looking for a Growth Hacker to grow our Operations and Outreach in our headquarters in San Francisco. You will influence overall outreach strategy, and drive template design, campaign definition, performance reporting and tracking, data quality and support.
Strong candidates will have experience with email marketing, campaign management, A/B/N testing, user research, an eye for design, and a serious attention to detail. The BetterDoctor Growth Hacker will have a platform for growth and a strong link to the operational capabilities of our product management and engineering teams, while championing client and user needs throughout the organization.
TLDR - If you’re sympathetic to user experience and crave a role that allows you to flex your marketing, design, communications, and product management skills, we want to hear from you. Especially if you love operational challenges and want to make healthcare less of a mess, this is an excellent job for you.
What you'll do:
- Oversee the end-to-end process for all email campaigns including campaign builds, segmentation, documentation, and post-campaign reporting
- Research, evaluate and implement tools and technology that will enable campaign innovation and improve performance
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify key gaps in current processes and systems, and optimize workflows for marketing and sales productivity
- Work with Data Science to optimize and improve outbound email campaign strategy
- Analyze outreach data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization of campaign ROI
- Develop holistic, creative campaigns with Marketing and Design that help users better understand BetterDoctor products and services
- Automate and improve data integrity and data management initiatives, including segmentation implementation and analysis, data cleaning and augmentation
- Lead and manage A/B/N testing efforts on campaigns
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Marketing or communications background strongly preferred
- 3+ years of experience with email marketing
- 2+ years including A/B testing and multivariate testing
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, Optimizely, etc)
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis. Familiarity with SQL a plus
- Solid critical thinking and decision-making abilities
- Strong attention to detail. You stay on top of all the housekeeping reports to make sure everyone is following defined processes
- You have worked for a fast growing start-up company where scaling the business is of primary importance
- Great at collaborating with Sales/Marketing/Product teams, and all levels of management
What you can expect from us:
- 100% fully paid health care for employees
- 80% paid health care coverage for dependents of employees
- Generous holiday schedule (12 days)
- Unlimited PTO
- Healthy snacks and coffee selection
- Opportunity to contribute to meaningful work
- Top-notch gear - New MacBook, wide screen monitor and adjustable sit/stand workstation
- Sunny office located in SoMA neighborhood of San Francisco
BetterDoctor is a health data company that focuses on making America's provider directories accurate. We do it because we believe finding the right doctor should be easy. Every quarter, we work with more than 400,000 providers across the country to update and verify their contact information. Providers feed us their up-to-date information and we make sure it reaches their health plan partners in the most efficient way—saving doctors the time and frustration of updating it with each health plan individually.