Contract Technical Recruiter
BetterDoctor is a mission-driven healthcare data company. We’re dedicated to improving healthcare by fixing the provider directory data problem. Every quarter, we work with more than 500,000 providers across the country to update and verify their information. Providers feed us their up-to-date information and we make sure it reaches their health plan partners in the most efficient way.
We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people - and having a ton of fun while they're at it. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced.
Join us to revolutionize healthcare data!
About the role:
BetterDoctor is seeking a contract recruiter to help us build out our engineering and data teams. This individual will be tasked with relaying the mission of BetterDoctor and exciting challenges of our work to potential candidates as they build a talent pipeline.
- Strong investigative and research skills – knows where to find relevant talent, how to generate interest, network, and obtain referrals
- Ability to learn the business at an accelerated pace and educate candidates
- Proven track record of converted candidates
- Ability to effectively partner with key stakeholders and work in a super fast-paced, execution-focused environment
- Experienced recruiting for technical and engineering roles
- Able and willing to work on-site in HQ located in San Francisco
Our ideal Candidate:
- Is a strong team player - you're professional, accountable, and reliable. You know how to coax the best out of others without sacrificing quality or productivity.
- 2-5 year of full-cycle recruiting in start up or similar sized company. Able to handle the entire recruiting process from sourcing to closing.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with using Lever