Software Engineer - Web
Quest Analytics is a mission-driven healthcare data company trusted by nation's largest health plans and over 500,000 doctors. We are dedicated to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers. Our culture is collaborative, pragmatic and fast-paced.
We're looking for talented, entrepreneurially minded and data-driven people who also have a passion for helping people - and having a ton of fun while they're at it.
Join us to revolutionize healthcare data!
About the role:
As Software Engineer working on our web stack, you’re responsible for the ongoing development of our User-Facing Applications and Public APIs. We are looking for an engineer who can design and write code quickly and efficiently, with the right flexibility and scale in mind. Your code should follow best engineering practices and be easy to use, test, and maintain.
- Work as a member of Quest Analytics' Engineering team contributing to design and development of our product
- Build, document and maintain features, tests and infrastructure
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to take an idea from concept to launch, and evolution
What we expect from you:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ year of software engineering experience
- Experience with Ruby or Python a plus
- Write well-tested and maintainable code
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
What you can expect from us:
- 100% fully paid health care for employees
- 80% paid health care coverage for dependents of employees
- Generous PTOs & holiday schedule (10 days)
- 401K Matching
- Healthy snacks and coffee selection
- Opportunity to contribute to meaningful work
- Top-notch gear - New MacBook, wide screen monitor and adjustable sit/stand workstation
- Sunny office located in SoMA neighborhood of San Francisco
June 2018, Quest Analytics acquired BetterDoctor creating the first comprehensive platform that enables health plans to optimize their member experience while complying with federal and state regulations for network adequacy and accuracy. Our provider data management and network analytics services are trusted by the nation’s leading health plans, insurance, regulatory agencies and benefit consultants to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.