Senior Sales Executive
The right candidate for the Sales Manager position would be someone who has a dynamic personality, can develop strong customer relationships and enjoys working as a team to accomplish common goals while representing and selling our growing list of software solutions and services. Among some of the day to day responsibilities are identifying leads, making client presentations onsite or via the web, demonstrating the capabilities of the software, drafting proposals and building and maintaining a robust client portfolio. As a professional Sales Manager, there is no better place to show how versatile, self-motivated and driven you are to succeed.
Quest Analytics is uniquely positioned to sell services to health plans, provider-sponsored plans, ACOs in addition to benefits consulting organizations. Our current addressable market is a $100 Million-dollars and will continue to expand with other adjacencies and the evolution of new emerging products. This provides significant upside to the qualified individual to thrive and have success.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Knowledge Skills and Qualifications:
- 4-year degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years strategic selling experience of complex solutions with a high-performance track record
- 5+ years of experience working with commercial health plans
- Excellent account development skills
- Selling software/SAAS or technology solutions
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Energy Level
- Meeting Sales Goals