June 2018, Quest Analytics acquired BetterDoctor creating the first comprehensive platform that enables health plans to optimize their member experience while complying with federal and state regulations for network adequacy and accuracy. Our provider data management and network analytics services are trusted by the nation’s leading health plans, insurance, regulatory agencies and benefit consultants to provide consumers with convenient access to an adequate network of doctors and hospitals and an up-to-date, accurate directory of providers.
Are you looking for a Data role where you can can have a high degree of freedom, a huge impact on a product’s future, and work with an amazing team? We may have the right opportunity for you!
We’re searching for a passionate Data Engineer - someone who lives and breaths data, desires and produces high quality data sets. We want someone who makes data-driven decisions and loves running experiments to deliver value to our customers.
Some projects you will work on:
- Define, build and maintain client solutions and integrations together with internal operations team (ETL, exports)
- Manage ongoing technical interface with clients and their systems
- Provide technical solution support on an ongoing basis
- Represent BetterDoctor products and platforms in client meetings
- Identify, collect and communicate client requirements to product management
- Develop specifications for data integrity checks that need to be enforced across the data pipeline.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of work experience with ETL, Data integrations, or client data solutions
- 1+ year of experience with databases such as SQL or PostgreSQL
- 1+ year of experience with Python, ideally doing integrations or data manipulation
- Comfortable working with Data sets (data modeling, data munging, schemas, taxonomies, analysis)
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries
- Experience managing and optimizing SQL databases
- Experience with development in one or more of the following Python, R, Scala, SQL
- Experience with data processing frameworks and data warehouses such as Hadoop, Spark, Redshift
- Ability to collaborate with external and internal non technical partners, such as our sales and account management teams, as well as clients
- Ability to travel (30%)
- Bonus points for:
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Experience with Looker, Tableau and other BI tools
- Experience with DataBricks analysis platform
- Experience with building and operating data pipelines
- Experience with machine learning
Ready to Evolve?
We want smart, driven individuals to help us create Quest Analytics future. If you invest yourself in your work, live with enthusiasm, and thrive on results, we want to know you.
What's in it for you:
Great benefit package with:
-100% paid HDHP Health plan, Dental, Vision for Employee tier and cost sharing for all other tiers
-Company matching 401(k)
-Generous PTO and 9 Holidays
- Paid Life, Short and Long Term Disability
- Paid maternity / paternity and much more
- Flexible work arrangements so you can balance work/life
*Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
*The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
*Work at in a fun, flexible, casual environment
*Ability to telecommute when needed
* Remote work may be available for certain jobs
*Plus, the free gourmet coffee to fuel the brainpower necessary to conquer your goals, and free drinks and snacks.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.