Are you looking for a Data role where you can can have a high degree of freedom, a huge impact on a product’s future, and work with an amazing team? We may have the right opportunity for you!
We’re searching for a passionate Data Quality Engineer - someone who lives and breaths data, desires and produces high quality data sets. We want someone who makes data-driven decisions and loves running experiments to deliver value to our customers.
What you'll do:
- We are building a Data Operations team to tackle BetterDoctor’s diverse data challenges. You will analyze and optimize data in our data pipeline, which intakes, validates and distributes provider data to our clients. You will provide data to both our data scientists and product teams, refining and improving our data quality.
- Some projects you will work on:
- Anomaly detection in data sources by identifying the root causes of data integrity issues, and creating corrective processes and systems to prevent reoccurrence.
- Participate in our data release process, and partner with teams to iterate on and improve existing data pipeline.
- Lead definition for data quality and build a reliable audit processes that ensures and improves public facing data quality.
- Develop specifications for data integrity checks that need to be enforced across the data pipeline.
- Work with the Data Science team to convert specifications into an automated process.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in a relevant industry.
- Experience writing and executing complex SQL queries
- Experience managing and optimizing SQL databases
- Experience with development in one or more of the following Python, R, Scala, SQL
- Experience with data processing frameworks and data warehouses such as Hadoop, Spark, Redshift
- Bonus points for:
- Experience working with healthcare data
- Experience with Looker, Tableau and other BI tools
- Experience with DataBricks analysis platform
- Experience with building and operating data pipelines
- Experience with machine learning
Come enjoy all we have to offer!
What's in it for you:
· Competitive salary and success sharing bonus
· Great benefit package with matching 401K, 10 Holidays & more
· The opportunity to get in on ground floor and grow and learn as the company grows
Quest Analytics provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.